Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

E34 brake ducts

Anyone got a left and right side pair of these? i only need the ducting piece the goes to the wheel arch as pictured

Posted Image

Anyone got a left and right side pair of these? i only need the ducting piece the goes to the wheel arch as pictured

Posted Image

Are you adapting them onto "is" front kit?

Yes but they should just bolt up as ive got the mounting points. Looks like ill probably end up getting new ones from overseas whe.n i do an order next

name='Eagle' date='Jul 5 2013, 04:47 PM' post='491861']

Yes but they should just bolt up as ive got the mounting points. Looks like ill probably end up getting new ones from overseas whe.n i do an order next

Hello.

Did you find any brake ducts?

Also can you adapt to fit standard bumper?

I'm looking also so if find any overseas or make an order let me know might be cheaper for group deal.

Let me know

www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW-E34/c-29-bmw-brake-ducts-backin - 50k - Similar pages

Have a look BMWfans.info parts catalog. E34, Sedan, 540i, Vehicle trim, bumper front.

No 25 bracket left 51118148291 right 292 available new pelican parts $34.25US each

No 28 reinforcement left 51118148055, right 056 $66.50US each

No 31 air brake channel left 51718148649, right 650 $24.75 US each

See if it is what you want.

nrame='tim 325' date='Aug 1 2013, 08:00 PM' post='494780']

Have a look BMWfans.info parts catalog. E34, Sedan, 540i, Vehicle trim, bumper front.

No 25 bracket left 51118148291 right 292 available new pelican parts $34.25US each

No 28 reinforcement left 51118148055, right 056 $66.50US each

No 31 air brake channel left 51718148649, right 650 $24.75 US each

See if it is what you want.

Hi Tim

Yes number 28 is the part I'm after left and right. It's purely for the look. But not sure if can be attached to standard e34 lip.

Do you know if they can?

And is there any other way to enquire about parts with them phone won't allow me. Flash etc.

Thanks for all the advice.

Sorry have no idea Brent, Andy or someone else might chime in and help out on that one. As for getting in touch with Pelican they have a message centre. Could go on line and go through order process bound to be some place along the way to leave a message or get more info from them about the brackets about the best I can think of.

Allan

Edited by tim 325

Hi all.

Thanks for all the advice. I have purchased some brake ducts.

I know it might have been mentioned before. But can anyone put me on to a link on the best way to mount them to original e34 bumper. Cuts to make mounting etc.

Cheers