Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

Hello Everyone

Hi All,

New Member here, Amber-Leigh.

Not new to BMWs, Never owned Anything but a Bmw. Have had a nice share of the basics, your typical E36s, owned 2x 318is, Drove partners 740iL, and have now been awesome enough to upgrade and finally own my own E38. With the gas rising, thought best to get a 728i, and just love it. Awesome head turner, and the amount of people shocked to see a women jump out of the drivers seat, the comments are endless!!

Have come on here for some help/support when needed, and the true info on where to go and how to do it!

Posted Image

Looks like a Nice tidy car you've got there, welcome :)

Hi Amber-Leigh and welcome to the forum , plenty of like minded people on here more than willing to share their experience. Nice looking example you have there to boot.

That's a sweet looking e38

Haha Cheers, that car is my baby, still a lot of work to do before I will be 100% happy with it, but I got time ;)

good things sometimes take time. You have a really good base to start with. Looks great in white with those wheels.

Welcome to the forum.