Sign in to follow this  
misgvous_1

clear tailights

Yah those are sweet - Im sourcing a more darker looking version of those from a place in the states - they're only $88US if you buy them direct, P&P Isnt that much

As Andrew said. But i dunno if they'd suit an E30 or not. Can't find a pic of an e30 rear so if anyone's got one of their E30 rear can they post it up please? For pshop.

Edited by BMW POWER

hrmm ... did a chop ... didnt look that great. Doesnt compliment my car.. may do yours.

Edited by E30stz

I saw I pic of them on a white E30 and i thought they looked good. Different from the boring normal lights but way nicer than those shithouse altezza jobs.

bah ill put it up despite it not looking good on my car.. have also rebadged it WMB and changed to left hand drive at hte same time.

post-8-1126318311.jpg

bah ill put it up despite it not looking good on my car.. have also rebadged it WMB and changed to left hand drive at hte same time.

Hah "Werke Motoren Bayerische" they wouldnt be too pleased with that :P . Looks rather odd on the E30... instead of having clears it should be white.

I was going to buy some lights just like them........turns out the shipping cost was more than the lights were worth!!!! bastards :banghead: might just get some of trademe now :D

Hello Ipwnyou I recently also found a source for those lights overseas, costing around $90 USD which is $130 NZD which i thought was a score untill they guy quoted me a shipping rate which pushed the toal cost to $260NZD which is still a great price for tail lights for a BMW, i was expecting to pay around $350 and happy to do so. Good to hear that someone is supplying to the New Zealand BMW enthusiast market at discounted prices, good on that trademe dude !

Cheers

Edited by leoni