Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

Work In Progress

Well, finally took a complete set of photos of the car today - well, about 15 mins ago. It needs alot of work.

We have already put an aftermarket sound system in the car ourselves, but a car without sound is a car in need.

Here is a pic of the car from the outside, ill have a complete set of pictures on my website soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gallery

There is a complete gallery of the car.

Needs heaps of love, but should turn out very nice.

We are just fitting some new interior pannels as we speak.

rangi sound-installs.com

man your sub has taken a pounding.. what have you been poking it with??

Lol the only crap part about the wiring is the back where all the slack is, we still need to build a box that fits in the back, and get a second 12"

And I think the toolbox was in front of the sub when it was going hard - the thing is only a month old.

Guest Spargo

Needs so much work, but fair play to you, its looks like a nice project.

Did it have a PP a while ago?

The rear door panels are scum, way to put the handles on backwards!

Yeah massive project, but the body + engine is immaculate - nothing wrong at all.

Thats how I got it in reguards to the interior - pretty horrible. Looks like some nut tried to do the interior themselves. We have already replaced the pannels on the door with some off a 318i. We also have the front lip to put on - but we have a custom body kit on order from the States so no rush on that.

And yeah when I got it the plates were changed from a weird a$$ personalized one.

Just need to find more stock stuff for the interior!

looks good enough without a kit.....just a iS lip would go really well with the skirts and wing....maybe a wheel change and your off..pimp

Yah I dont like the wheels at all...looks kinda stupid without emblems in them and they are curbed real bad.

Dunno what would look good on that - definately dont want chromes.

Yah I dont like the wheels at all...looks kinda stupid without emblems in them and they are curbed real bad.

Dunno what would look good on that - definately dont want chromes.

Posted Image

would look hot on yours ...

I know where you could get a set of Enkei Tourismo's which have very much a similar look to them. They are off an E30 so will fit like bread on butter.

They are polished, which is hte only problem. But surely you can get them repainted in white.

Pics = Posted Image

the guy originally wanted $1500 for them but said he would go as low as $1200. They have 2 new tyres on the front other ones are good apparently.

Edited by E30stz

Those wheels are sweet - i was looking at something from hyper tyres which was very similar.

I have some more serious issues to sort out with the car before the wheels, though :D

Like the fact the reverse lights dont work =\