Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Hairpin fun

just cos i can....got a few more..pics arent the greatest but you get the idea

thanks blair!

post-9-1126525653.jpg

I notice the wipers are on, this would mean that your tire pressures weren't set lower to over come the wet track. This must have all started at Castrol (corner before). Looks cool though. If you caught it and still got to the hairpin with some speed on you are doing good for D1 champ status.

I feel your hurt/alation as many times in the wet at manfield I to have had a similar experience in my PRO7.

Nice pic

i was doing it on purpose...started raining whilst we were out on the track, so didnt want to pull over....so had some fun instead :D

caught that one....might post up the pic of me facing the other way though :D

Very nice. You must be dying there are no closer shots, or 'burst mode' sequence. (Or are there?)

What was your technique?

Fient? Clutch kick? E-brake (say it aint so)?

2nd or 3rd?

i am! wish i had got video...:(

will put up andys sometime

was just 2nd.....nothing flash......just understeer snapping into oversteer dropping clutch and power for one of them...the others just clutch dropping

some guy tried fienting first lap the other day. straight into the wall. it was awesome.

its not good enough qual for sig pic other wise i would

that was the annual BMW day. otherwise www.pukekohepark.co.nz and look at the calender and see what you can do. not sure bout down south

was just 2nd.....nothing flash......just understeer snapping into oversteer dropping clutch and power for one of them...the others just clutch dropping

Reads like Penthouse Forum.

some guy tried fienting first lap the other day. straight into the wall

I dont know the track of anything, but that sounds pretty lame. Surely he could have spun first. Or is that what happened, backwards into the wall.

This is why i was attracted to and still love BMWs. RWD.

Guest Andrew

Reads like Penthouse Forum.

I dont know the track of anything, but that sounds pretty lame. Surely he could have spun first. Or is that what happened, backwards into the wall.

This is why i was attracted to and still love BMWs. RWD.

nah he understeered and was going to fast and spun on the grass which lead to him pwning backwards into the wall.. OWNED.