Sign in to follow this  
satellitej

E46 manual pedal box wtb..

What year, before or after 02?

They are different.

I have one for after 02, the straight pedals.

Edited by Silver Fox

Hi David tell me more which model e46?. As looking on BMW fans Sedan 325 2001 Jun, 2003 September and Coupe 2004 July they all have the same part numbers.

1. LCS 35112229128

4 Pedal Brake 35206752 653

13 Pedal Clutch 35311163882

I bought a pair from oseas, they have straight arms, but when you go to fit them they hit the accel pedal. I went on to Ebay UK, and had a look at some. The pre 2002 ones have a kink in the arm to take them away from the accel pedal, and they fit fine, but if you look closely at the post 2002 ones they have straight arms. I also saw the part numbers, but there is a difference.

see these 2 listings.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E46-Manual-P...=item461120594a

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-E46-318i-0...=item19dc1442e5

notice the second one specifically says 02 to 05, hard to see in the pic, but the arms are straight and don't have the bend like the first add.

Edited by Silver Fox

Sweet, BMW "magic" strikes again one more thing to be aware of Thanks for the info

Hey guys its a 1999 e46 318i body.. Apparently I need the kinked pedal.

This isn't going to be the easiest to find I imagine?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

And that's to all that have replied already with options and info

Go here Visit My Website make sure it's the right model you're looking for. Figure out the parts you need and get a quote.

From a murky memory I have, it was about $300 for the E36 for all the parts needed for to change an auto arrangement to manual, not including master. The E36 uses one bracket for both cars and looks as though the E46 is the same.

Posted Image

Ps, the clutch hard line runs under the carpet, against the firewall, behind the HVAC and through the floor. A prick of a thing to do, most I believe run a length of bundy/brake line through the engine bay when converting.

Cut the nipple on the side of the brake reservoir and fit a short length of suitable hose through a grommet and onto the master clutch cylinder.

Oh, and yes genuine, no-one else is likely to make them... Doesn't have to be a dealer though.

Go here Visit My Website make sure it's the right model you're looking for. Figure out the parts you need and get a quote.

From a murky memory I have, it was about $300 for the E36 for all the parts needed for to change an auto arrangement to manual, not including master. The E36 uses one bracket for both cars and looks as though the E46 is the same.

Posted Image

Ps, the clutch hard line runs under the carpet, against the firewall, behind the HVAC and through the floor. A prick of a thing to do, most I believe run a length of bundy/brake line through the engine bay when converting.

Cut the nipple on the side of the brake reservoir and fit a short length of suitable hose through a grommet and onto the master clutch cylinder.

Oh, and yes genuine, no-one else is likely to make them... Doesn't have to be a dealer though.

It appears eBay is going to be my best friend here

Thanks heaps for the info, has helped a lot.

If after any interior parts of bit and pieces let me know, I'm stripping the e46 down for a race car.. Have auto trains and 318i engine

Also if after e30 manual gbox, motor, radiator all four cylinder let me know