Sign in to follow this  
danutt

e39 wheel bearings brand new

Got new bearing for my e39 but by accident made a double purchase got home to find four bearings with hubs..

so Im looking for $200 for both...thats only 100 bux each brand is Optimal..have them installed on my car and its way better:)and they are with hub included and four bolts with loctite on them priced them up and they go for around 230 or 260 each so if youre quick enough youll be getting a good deal:) 021 148 6554 Oh and theyll fit every five series e39 shape except the M5 theyre different

need thrust arms haha so need these gone

Edited by danutt

ok ive got thrust arms and vanos seal kit just need the extra bearings gone...they provide good peace of mind and are a must for e39's they go through them so cant put a price on peace of mind on summer roadies...make an offer 021 148 6554

buying a surf board ned these gone...surely someone needs e39 wheel bearings these are 100 bux cheaper each than market price and brand spanking new hit me up with offers, welcome to view

bump-still have these at home brand new in packaging offers welcome i have a set in my car and no issues at all :)

free e30 rear wheel bearing found it and never used it brand new free with the wheel bearings for an e39 cheers :)

still have these 200bux takes both brand new bearings...a deal that is unbeatable :)