Sign in to follow this  
V8E30

Alpine White V8 E30

Once lowered it will look on point :) And dont worry about the colour .. it will look amazeballs .. in fact I would say the one of the nicest e30s on this site/country.

The think about the thicker rims / reversed face lip is the do look weird until theyre lowered. You will get a race wheel type of look once youve done it.

• Like 1

I'm getting adjusties in a month or two so that's the height issue sorted. I think silver RS's is just too common. I like the alpine white colour coded look, it's different. Cheers for the opinions though, guess it's not everyone's cup of tea

It's your car!! As you say not everyone's cuppa but we don't have to drive it everyday! Will look good lowered as Josh says.

The main reason I think they look a bit small is that the white centers draw all the attention and they are only about 12". The lips kind of get lost, the eye does funny things.

These are the same wheels I believe with silver centers so there isn't that separation, they seem so much bigger though...

bmw_e30_bbs_rs_01_bild2_gr.jpg

• Like 1

New wheels! So stoked - Cheers Atta!

No worries brother, so glad to see them on another V8!

Fix the ride height and it will look amazing, I have no doubt...

The main reason I think they look a bit small is that the white centers draw all the attention and they are only about 12". The lips kind of get lost, the eye does funny things.

These are the same wheels I believe with silver centers so there isn't that separation, they seem so much bigger though...

They looked perfectly fine on my car...

Which reminds me, where are those photos you took :D?

Oh yea, I better get on to that :/