Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Breaking New : Plane Hijacked in Auckland

it has just been reported hte plane has crashed into the water just off St Heliers (Kohimarama) beach.

Edited by E30stz

crazy sh*t!!! just caught it on the news. we could also see the police chopper flying around as we live in grey lynn / posonby

Wow that was amazing. Landed, or crashed, 100M from my house. Mayhem ensued.

Got some pics of the plane crash, pilot lying on beach not looking to flash, and the attempted salvage of the plane. Helicopters all over the place, landing on beach etc etc.

Boozed and "whats that noise out side, OMG a plane has crashed in the water OMG"

I'll post later if interested, right now, still partying....

E: Kohi beach....

Edited by 318is

Guest Spargo

He was ex Chief Flight Instructor of Massey University at Ardmore. His flight school got closed and the operation moved to Palmy. He got dicked around something fierce, and I guess it just got to him. A couple of my mates used to learn under him.

Plane was a single engine old massey plane, not a twin as stated, and it never was his intention to bin it into the sky tower. Alot of misinformation flying about on this one.

i so wished he took out that abortion they named the sky tower..

but least no one was hurt (badly)

props to flipped out NZ'ers taking things into there own hands

It's actually proved quite beneficial, since Labour scrapped the combat wing of the air force how does anyone propose to bring down a real threat??? I say real as that little plane would be like a fly hitting the sky tower!

i was so dispointed that he didn't do it.

Would have been so cool.

People dying is cool? What if (x) amount of people were in the Sky Tower at that time and they all died.

"Oh but it's sooo cool"

Would have been so cool.

People dying is cool? What if (x) amount of people were in the Sky Tower at that time and they all died.

"Oh but it's sooo cool"

Being on the spot - it was a very uncool thing to happen/witness.

Now on reflection, no real harm done, but by christ he was close to taking out a couple of houses, including mine.

Would have been so cool.

"Oh but it's sooo cool"

An evacuated sky tower/block.

It would have been sweet.

Then we could justify our own war on terrorism. Now who's the pet favourite Aussie? :lol:

Would have been so cool.

"Oh but it's sooo cool"

Then we could justify our own war on terrorism. Now who's the pet favourite Aussie? :lol:

Thats why I said what if there was people actually in there and no one had any warning it wouldn't be so cool then.

Would have been so cool.

"Oh but it's sooo cool"

Thats why I said what if there was people actually in there and no one had any warning it wouldn't be so cool then.
but they did, and nothing happened. m325 is just winding, and your taking the bait..

lax.

he was going to take it into the sky tower, he flew past it within the restricted air space, he even mentioned to ground crew his intentions. I know this as my friends mum was working there that evening and was on the fone to us making sure we werent in town. Stupid c**t blamed it on breaking up with his misses. He was very intoxicated but decided not to crash into the tower, still created the attention he wanted though. <_<

Guest Spargo

he was going to take it into the sky tower, he flew past it within the restricted air space, he even mentioned to ground crew his intentions. I know this as my friends mum was working there that evening and was on the fone to us making sure we werent in town. Stupid c**t blamed it on breaking up with his misses. He was very intoxicated but decided not to crash into the tower, still created the attention he wanted though. <_<

Do you even listen to yourself talk, or do you just drift in and out?

Do you even listen to yourself talk, or do you just drift in and out?

lets poll it.

i vote drift in and out..

like my sanity.

I've flown with him. Got my PPL from him even. It was remarkably out-of-character for him. He was always a good bugger. Incredible pilot, had some true skill.. was always quiet and reserved but still had a blazing sense of humour. Everyone I know who flew with him couldn't believe it, must have just been some gremlins in his system somewhere that he couldn't quite take care of. Although, how gutted would you be if your missus gave you the flick once you come home from your honeymoon?

yea dave is an unfortunate name..

aye dave.

:jap:

Just goes to show the callousness of some people, poor bugger, not only has he been screwer over by his wife but he's now never going to fly again either.

E: I should point out that I don't condone stealing planes and threatening ppl

Edited by ///Carl