Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

So how bout that election?

Guest Spargo

Grant, my parents went to law school with her and my Aunt whom is now a high court judge has dealt with her for some time on the refugee status appeals commitee. None of them have anything glowing to say about her. When i met her she was all that any good polititian aspires to be... but she came across as lacking a certain je ne sais quoi? Pehaps an even hand?

M325i, publicity for EX opposition leader Latham's soon to be released diary... coincidence?

Jazzbass, eloquently summed.

Does anyone else miss Maddog Prebble? Has he been thinking / writting recently?

Grant, my parents went to law school with her and my Aunt whom is now a high court judge has dealt with her for some time on the refugee status appeals commitee. None of them have anything glowing to say about her. When i met her she was all that any good polititian aspires to be... but she came across as lacking a certain je ne sais quoi? Pehaps an even hand?

M325i, publicity for EX opposition leader Latham's soon to be released diary... coincidence?

Jazzbass, eloquently summed.

Does anyone else miss Maddog Prebble? Has he been thinking / writting recently?

I understand that, but it makes a valid point.

Helen has done well, and gone to considerable effort to distance ourselves from being America's bum boy. But at the same time not shutting them out and (sorta) covertly sending troops to help.

Very well handled i think. You know that national would have been far more involved.

Would you prefer the "Ship" back? Perhaps Mr Bolger, who used to put on an American accent when talking to American dignitaries?

I voted National, but Helen is a good operator.