Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

Rare m sport manual

Burn it!!

Oh gee, that poor car. I'm actually surprised someone wanted to do a swap for this thing.

20 inch chromies, & a new purple paint job..........................beeeeeeeeeeeeautifull, just beeeeeeeeeeeeeautifull ae.........

I'm picking they missed the school day where they had the wee talk about the effects of drugs........ :rolleyes:

Cracking up at this clown with his VR4 that wants to swap........

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-638811572.htm

'Gears crunch sometimes but gearbox is fine....." :rolleyes: I swear trademe just keeps getting worse......

Edited by Blue-540i

20 inch chromies, & a new purple paint job..........................beeeeeeeeeeeeautifull, just beeeeeeeeeeeeeautifull ae.........

I'm picking they missed the school day where they had the wee talk about the effects of drugs........ :rolleyes:

Cracking up at this clown with his VR4 that wants to swap........

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-638811572.htm

'Gears crunch sometimes but gearbox is fine....." :rolleyes: I swear trademe just keeps getting worse......

How do these bogans even determine or get the idea their car is worth that much. That galant I think would be sitting around 3k.. that is if anyone wants it. I hate how nowadays so many people think slapping on a boost gauge, intercooler and bov onto a OLD stock standard high mileage trashed bogan car somehow increases its value...

Ugh. That VR4 owner offered a swap for my R33, completely ignoring the message at the top of my auction. Not to mention it is an utter piece of sh*t

Imagine coming home and saying to the wife `look what I just got for 8 grand darling...let`s go and show some of our friends huh...?`

you know what grinds my gears? the word custom

you didnt customise the lights, you brought some mass produced ones off ebay.

/rant

Look on the bright side.

It'd make a great parts donor. I'm certain those wheels would fetch at least ten bucks each as scrap :)

Good thing is, to buy it as a parts car (which it would have to be a decent bit cheaper for), you could sell of those wheels and that kit to some other nob