Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

E39 bits

• Set of brand new(ish) yellow fog lamps for motorsport bumper - SOLD
  • Set of new black mats with beige leatherette trim (sorry, crap pics)

post-16586-0-73972800-1380161627.jpg

• Set of refurbished black leather covers and foam pads both front seats (comfort) - currently with a satin/gloss finish but easy to respray with matte finish.

(will take some pics)

post-16586-0-45135400-1380159516.jpg

Edited by jeffbebe

How much for the mats if you still have them?

How much for the mats if you still have them?

$75... But to you, Arma... $95.

Nah, kidding. $75 would be great. I paid just over $100 to get them here and had intended to redye the trim when I was doing the 528i interior but flicked off the 528i before I got around to it. The new one's got charcoal not black flooring so these don't work, otherwise I'd keep them.

$75... But to you, Arma... $95.

Nah, kidding. $75 would be great. I paid just over $100 to get them here and had intended to redye the trim when I was doing the 528i interior but flicked off the 528i before I got around to it. The new one's got charcoal not black flooring so these don't work, otherwise I'd keep them.

I'll have a look at my current mats and see if I like them... for some reason forgot what they look like. If I don't like em, I'll let you know and grab your ones :P

I'll have a look at my current mats and see if I like them... for some reason forgot what they look like. If I don't like em, I'll let you know and grab your ones :P

no worries. Think you'd need to recolour the beige trim though... Don't think it would look right in your car otherwise.