Sign in to follow this  
fhall

My run-about E30

Hi guys, well I have my good e30 that I don't really want to run up the k's on and it's soon to be turbocharged and being a 6 cylinder it costs a bit to run around town. So I bought myself a 318i e30 off TradeMe that had a stuffed trans. I had a spare trans from my 6 cylinder when I converted to manual so I've put that in it. Got some lowering springs in, recaro sports seats that came out of my other e30 and some BBS basketweaves that I've recently restored and putting them on. Redded the taillights as i do with all my e30s (now 4 in the family) I've organized some paint to paint the bumpers, mirrors and front lip. Should be tidy enough by the end as a run about. Will keep uploading pics. post-17840-0-49196300-1380445093.pngpost-17840-0-97971300-1380445113.pngpost-17840-0-64928600-1380445135_thumb.j

Small update. Got the black spoiler on today, pic of that with the redded tail lights. Bumpers and wing mirrors are off ready to be colour keyed.

Will keep posting photos

post-17840-0-63846500-1380615299.png

Edited by _fhe30

I love how drastically basketweaves change the look from bottle caps. I like what im seeing mate, very tidy! :)

I love how drastically basketweaves change the look from bottle caps. I like what im seeing mate, very tidy! :)

Cheers mate! Should have seen the basketweaves before I restored them! Yeah I know what you mean. This car is going to be all the bits and bobs Ive accumulated from all the others I've had. It should come up alright though. Keep you updated.

That will look great sitting on those basketweaves! Well done with the block work to get the wheel in the right position for the picture too, haha.