Sign in to follow this  
creepdontsleep

Hello from Wellington

G'day,

Names Tim and I don't own a BMW! I know! Shocking isn't it?!

But have always been a very big fan of BMW's and maybe some day I will own a E60 M5!

This is my daily

_MG_7821_zps2847ec08.jpg

9511641195_ab2e02889b_h.jpg

9511634311_bea45ec7a2_h.jpg

As you can see I'm very heavily involved with the VW's, but I also have a Honda Integra Race car...... unfortunately no good photos of it yet as it's still in it's project phase.

I'll just be that guy poking through threads and adding my 2 cents here and there :)

:D Hi there Tim. Welcome to the site!! Nice car there, & great photos - someone is skilled on a camera. Although its not a BMW you've got, I can think of far worse things that a R32 Dub to rock around in........ ;) I like it - looks tweaked a bit maybe?? Cheers.

Is that photo taken at The Hub in Seaview?

Welcome to Bimmersport!

Very cool - loving the ride height! That Scirocco in the last pic stirs my loins.

Edited by duvey

welcome! check out the wtgn meets forum if you are keen to join in any events.

:D Hi there Tim. Welcome to the site!! Nice car there, & great photos - someone is skilled on a camera. Although its not a BMW you've got, I can think of far worse things that a R32 Dub to rock around in........ ;) I like it - looks tweaked a bit maybe?? Cheers.

Ha not that skilled. Still learning. Yep have done a fair bit of mods to the R32. Can't handle having a standard car.... My friends think i'm a bit mad at times.

Is that photo taken at The Hub in Seaview?

Welcome to Bimmersport!

Yep thats the one! Was really nice of them to let us use it in the middle of the week night. Great lighting for shooting cars.

Very cool - loving the ride height! That Scirocco in the last pic stirs my loins.

haha, yeah that Rocco is very sweeeet. Full spec as well!

welcome! check out the wtgn meets forum if you are keen to join in any events.

Definitely will try and make it to one of the meets!

Yep thats the one! Was really nice of them to let us use it in the middle of the week night. Great lighting for shooting cars.

it is very nice you are right, especially as it is known for all the wrong reasons years gone by, im sure the owners are well aware of