Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Non car, but hilarious really! :-)

Well worth a read if ya want a few smiles - this guy has missed his true calling in life........

To quote - "As useful as a lettuce @ the Dotcom mansion" - that's just classic!!

F&P Magnetically Sealed Cupboard with Life Lesson - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=644811480

Enjoy - I did..........

Theres something strange about Matamata and you have just confirmed it ha ha. A friend and I were driving to Akd but lost our way there and went round and round and could not find the way or anyone to ask so we went back the way we came. Was told it was a short cut. dalkemade (185 star100.gif) 4:57 pm, Tue 1 Oct

qa_answer.gif Firstly, I'd like to point out that if you're driving to Auckland you're already lost, but I will be reporting you for doing doughnuts in Matamata. We don't tolerate that Auckland boy-racer rubbish around here, unless you're on a tractor. It's also obvious to me that the quickest way to get back to Auckland from Matamata would be to turn around and disappear up your own backside (or as you refer to it, back the way you came). Hope this helps next time you are passing (ahem) through. 5:54 pm, Tue 1 Oct

Briliant!

"I was chiseling away, when suddenly, entirely unexpectedly, the fridge made a noise that I can only describe as sounding like Elton John on the morning after a particularly good curry at George Michael's place."

the options are endless....