Sign in to follow this  
NVADER

1993 325i Coupe (Manual)

1993 325i Coupe in white.

168000 k's

Manual

New clutch <1000k's ago

Koni Yellow Shocks

Racing Dynamics bodykit, front strut bar, front and rear sway bars, springs, and twin pipe catback exhaust

Turner Motorsport chip
UNI filter intake

New 550cca battery

Serviced <100k's ago

17" E46 M3 rims coated in black polyeurothane.

Also have a full set of 16x7.5 MOMO R3 rims with brand new rubber that can come with for the right deal
Mildly tinted headlights and tailights. Also have a spare set of standard tailights but it's past two warrants with the tinted ones and they look good so never bothered to take them out.

Black full leather interior in great condition, small amount of wear on right hand side of drivers seat but not really noticeable (regularly cleaned and conditioned).
Black vinyl door cards in good condition (drivers side has slightly lifted on armrest)

Small diameter suede/steel steering wheel. Also have original.

Pioneer MP3/CD/SD head unit

Pioneer 6" subs, Pioneer 2" tweeters, and Pioneer splitters in the front
JVC 2 way 4" speakers in BMW boxes in rear

Has some normal wear and tear on the front kit but no cracks. Not a huge issue but a respray would make it mint. There are a couple of minor dents that are pretty hard to pick up in the photos but otherwise this has a very straight body; sounds and looks great.
It's no M3 but it's definitely faster than your average 325 and never fails to put a smile on your face.

Not in any hurry to sell but interested to see what's out there.

post-8671-0-40707900-1380676353.jpg
post-8671-0-79508600-1380676360.jpg

post-8671-0-74868200-1383221156.jpg

Edited by RDCoupe

Forgot to add, will have a fresh wof and reg next week. Open to swaps etc.

P.M or 027 770 0015

Cheers

Ges that's a lot of car for the money!! And these dorks go and buy type r integras for 10k!!! If I was 16-18 again Id be all over this....but I don't think it's a good look me showing clients around my sites in this!

What about a tidy low km 03 E39 530i Motorsport!?

Dream deal haha

Edited by RDCoupe

Fuuuck, I want this dog!

would look insane slammed on those 16s in the pics on TM

Christmas is a sh*t time to try sell a car, noone has money.

• Like 1

Fuuuck, I want this dog!

would look insane slammed on those 16s in the pics on TM

Christmas is a sh*t time to try sell a car, noone has money.

Yeah that was my original plan. I have all original Momo centers for the R3's and just finished a refurb on them. They were only on the car for about three days but thought the E46 rims would probably appeal to a wider audience haha. Unfortunately can't afford to put any more time or money into this and need a four door real bad.

Amen to Christmas being a crap time to sell.

Well it's all your bud. But I really want an m3 otherwise I am going to buy a 120d until I can find my E 36 M3.

Dream deal haha

Hey, really like the car. The wheels (both sets) and sounds aren't really my thing though. Would you sell without wheels/sounds?

Well it's all your bud. But I really want an m3 otherwise I am going to buy a 120d until I can find my E 36 M3.

I replied to your text :) I'm very interested but it's a bit out of my price range if you're wanting cash sorry mate.

Hey, really like the car. The wheels (both sets) and sounds aren't really my thing though. Would you sell without wheels/sounds?

PM'd

Went and had a look at this car on Sat.

The Racing Dynamics kit looks awesome - very tidy - looks like it could have been an OEM item the fit/appearance is so good. The slight curves on it look a bit more modern than the standard/m-sport e36 body/kit. The black m3 wheels looked better in person than in the photos too.

Body was very straight & tidy, no rust anywhere I could find. White paint seems to age well as it looked pretty good to me.

The RD exhaust sounded awesome too - not at all droney or annoying or loud. Nice and quiet when cruising along, and great sound under full throttle.

Drove really well, suspension was good - firm, well controlled, not at all harsh. I've only owned Japanese turbo cars before, so I don't really have much by way of comparison points for how fast it was, but it revved cleanly and seemed to go well (tank was empty though so I didn't take it very far!)

• Like 1

Went and had a look at this car on Sat.

The Racing Dynamics kit looks awesome - very tidy - looks like it could have been an OEM item the fit/appearance is so good. The slight curves on it look a bit more modern than the standard/m-sport e36 body/kit. The black m3 wheels looked better in person than in the photos too.

Body was very straight & tidy, no rust anywhere I could find. White paint seems to age well as it looked pretty good to me.

The RD exhaust sounded awesome too - not at all droney or annoying or loud. Nice and quiet when cruising along, and great sound under full throttle.

Drove really well, suspension was good - firm, well controlled, not at all harsh. I've only owned Japanese turbo cars before, so I don't really have much by way of comparison points for how fast it was, but it revved cleanly and seemed to go well (tank was empty though so I didn't take it very far!)

Cheers for that. Apologies for the gas - didn't realise how low it actually was until after you guys had left

so why didnt you buy it? haha sounds perfect

Haven't ruled it out yet. Made an offer that was lower than he was looking for. Going to look at a 328i I came across just after though before I decide about stumping up for what he's wants for it...

Will be sold on Friday unless anyone makes a cash offer $6000 or higher. At that price it won't include sub and amp and will only come with one set of wheels.