Sign in to follow this  
FatPavilion

E30 Lowering Set-up

Wanting to buy a set of lowering springs to get my car lower than current, thinking i may need super lows as im guessing i have lows in at the moment. not looking at installing coilovers. what would be the best set up for cheap

post-51136-0-24345900-1381036072_thumb.j

Edited by FatPavilion

I have brand new h&r springs and shocks for sale.

What model is your e30 though?

could be interested in buying your current springs if you sort out something else if you were interested

could be interested in buying your current springs if you sort out something else if you were interested

That would be good. I just need to find out weather I can buy springs or I have to install coilovers, either or I would be interested in selling you my springs

ring stocks

http://www.georgestock.co.nz/Stocks/default.asp

and ask for some E30 superlow's by king springs will get the rear wheel slightly tucked etc and are pretty dam reasonable price aswell, just dont expect amazing handling. Took my one round taupo track 3 in the weekend with the king spring set up and the best way to describe it going around a corner was by comparing it to a water bed :ph34r: haha. But it does ride nice when cruising not crashy at all.

What do you mean? Example of model please?

316i, 318i, 320i, 325i ?

Cup kit I have is for 6 cyl models, 320i and 325i.

I am assuuming yours is 4cyl though

Cheers

316i, 318i, 320i, 325i ?

Cheers

they are all cross compatible though. spring rate is slightly different thats all.

what do you want for them? i have ebaichs for my E30, but id rather H&R, i have had them before and they are good.

they are all cross compatible though. spring rate is slightly different thats all.

what do you want for them? i have ebaichs for my E30, but id rather H&R, i have had them before and they are good.

Pm me mate. Theyre brand new in box and retail for $1499. So im sure we can sort out something.

Wanting to buy a set of lowering springs to get my car lower than current, thinking i may need super lows as im guessing i have lows in at the moment. not looking at installing coilovers. what would be the best set up for cheap

I have a set in mine that i could let go, im tucking the rear tyres and the fronts are just flush with the guards..

I have a set in mine that i could let go, im tucking the rear tyres and the fronts are just flush with the guards..

could you please send me some photos of how the car sits g, also what are they called?

316i, 318i, 320i, 325i ?

Cheers

its a 318i, yes 4 cyl

can do secondhand or new and can freight nationwide

cheers Jon

04 3801089

Unrelated, you should take off your mudflaps :)

• Like 2