Sign in to follow this  
Dingo

Is parking a car with no WOF outside your house illegal?

Then they'll ticket it as an abandoned vehicle. After a few tickets they'll then tow the car and send the tow and storage fees to the registered owner.

I've fixed that up a bit for ya.............

Of course, once its on the trailer, the only thing to worry bout then when its out on roadside, is the drop-kick midnight spares retards hooking up the whole lot & dragging it away........

What's with the humongous paved footpath bulge island area thing?

Just finish the bloddy thing, its only a couple of days work.

Then they'll ticket it as an abandoned vehicle. After a few tickets they'll then tow the car and send the tow and storage fees to the registered owner.

How will they ticket the registered owner if there are no plates (keeping in mind the VIN isn't visible from the windscreen on E30s)?

Write in stating that you got ticketed not 5 mins before driving to try and get a WOF. The car broke down there and you were unable to get it back into the driveway. It was moved back in later that day.

Use your imagination and some bullshit. Don't feel bad about bullshitting some filthy vultures.

So 6 or 7 weeks later I have some good news! I have had the fines for no reg or wof have been waived. So I wrote in explaining that I the car was only on the street because I was doing some doing some maintenance on my other car for a wof and that the offending car was put back in the garage immediately after getting the fines. I then had to get a neighbor to sign a letter confirming that the car was off the street.

So all in all not too much effort but a little stress and inconvience to save $400. I would rather avoid having to deal with the bastards at all in the future so I think I would rather play it safe and stick to the rules.

Primo outcome - great stuff!! The 4hundy is far better in your pocket, specially @ this time of the year :) Shows there are 'humans' within the fines system still.........