Sign in to follow this  
danutt

basket weave 15" bmw wheels....

anybody have these wheels and are upgrading to mags ?id like to buy them from you or swap you the 14'bmw rims i have which have brand new tyres on them anybody know where i can get a hold of these wheels?also anyone interested in buying my wheels?? :huh:

Yeah about that. :mellow:

Hard finding them, just gotta keep a look out.

They are populare so expect to pay top dollar.

$2000 will get you a brand new set from germany.

$1500 you can have mine, with tyres, and ill chuck in a free nail too. (included in the tyre).

get your head out of the clouds with that price bro :lol: 1500 and a couple more bux id have mean az rims thanx for the laugh and the info but if your keen to sell them give me a realistic price?

:huh:

get your head out of the clouds with that price bro :lol: 1500 and a couple more bux id have mean az rims thanx for the laugh and the info but if your keen to sell them give me a realistic price?

:huh:

Thats my point, I wouldn't sell them unless i could effectively do a straight swap with some mean 17"s.

Thats the problem. They look better than most other e30 wheels, OEM or not, (IMO), tyres are cheap(er).

Best of luck.

Look out for an LSD while you're out there. :lol:

Edited by m325i

m325i is right - your probably better off trying to find a car that already has them and purchasing it and reselling off the car because the chances your going to be able to find some is minimal.

The last few times tehy have been on trademe they have had start prices of $600 and $800.

Theoretically they shouldnt be worth too much more than 14" bottlecaps, but the fact is they arent as common and are considered rare and a collectable, the chances of a cheap set coming up is very small, and the chances are that you'll be able to buy them without higher offers from other people is gonna be hard to get around too.

I'd be supprised if you dont pay less than $400 with or without tyres.

Make an offer on the people selling them on trademe, oh and theres no way a straight swap with new tyres is worth it. Why would someone want to downgrade from nice 15's to ugly 14's ?

Edited by E30stz

post sum pics of da basket rims even if they arnt yours i neaqd to know what they look like exactly thanx bro

:)

LOL! your wanted basketweaves but you dont even know what they look like .... classic!

Thanx 2 M325i

Posted Image

reminds me of when sadida was looking 4 sum :)

Edited by E30stz