Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Recommend an alarm for Impreza

yes always good to price up doing it yourself before you make a claim. Even if it is only $50 or $100 more than your excess to do it yourself, usually a good idea to keep your premiums down in the future.

If you want a Cyclops that is installed correctly talk to Brendan at Hope Hickman Auto Electrical. They are up the top of Nelson St in the CBD. He is also the one that hates AVS alarms for various reasons. He is a good mate of mine and does a lot of work for Bimmersport members and BMW race series competitors.

If you want a Cyclops that is installed correctly talk to Brendan at Hope Hickman Auto Electrical. They are up the top of Nelson St in the CBD. He is also the one that hates AVS alarms for various reasons. He is a good mate of mine and does a lot of work for Bimmersport members and BMW race series competitors.

Thanks Dan!

I've had a autowatch in my Forrie. I know people have attempted to steal it at least once and failed. I'm pretty happy with it, would recommend.

As mentioned above, the alarm is only ever as good as the installer. Find one (installer that is) with a good reputation and you're set.

Otherwise, all brands are fairly similar and opinions vary on all of them :)

probably getting in abit late but considering that everyone ignores alarms they are good to stop the car being stolen but nothing can stop the smash and grab of personal belongings. only protection is to take everything out of the car.