Sign in to follow this  
Lukeprusher

M325i Bumper help.

I have a feeling something is missing, fixed my front bumper and m-tech 1 skirt today but cannot bolt it on, no where to bolt it to. Can someone tell me if im missing brackets or etc.

(Apart from the front bumper support being pushed in abit and not having the bracket on.)

post-17831-0-73415200-1382143744_thumb.j

post-17831-0-93812200-1382143779.jpg

Edited by Luke Prusher

For some reason you had a facelift bumper in the c car prior to the accident. Facelift bumper support shocks are whats needed for the bumper you got of me.

interesting bro...tech one should bolt straight on as its pre facelift...didnt know it was a facelift bumper before the accident either...interesting

Bumper support shocks where can i buy these? Do you have some ray and after that does it look like anything else is missing?

just recalled that when i go the car about 2 years before it was written off the previous owner must have been in a small accident on the right side aswell becuase i notice a small ripple and dent in the bumper so perhaps the bumper bars were replaced at that point...still a little bummed that i missed out on buying it back

Ahh cheers, i see what im missing now.

some of the parts in the diagrams are not needed if its a mtec car , check the links and only the parts in highlighted in green are used.

So was there a facelift or prefacwlift bumper at start? which one is bigger as the old one is alot smaller than the new one and i need bumper brackets, but i dont know if i need pre or facelft

its all prefacelift stuff

chrome bumper bar with the mtec 1 spoiler conected to it

prefacelift front lower panel that goes behind it etc

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

Okay so the bumper orignally on the car was a facelift. I understand now. Cheers guys

Okay so the bumper orignally on the car was a facelift. I understand now. Cheers guys

you should say prefacelift , old stuff , chrome bumpers etc , not plastic