Sign in to follow this  
Camu

WTB: 36 Coupe

I'm looking to buy either an E36 or E46 coupe.

I've been looking forever on TradeMe and can't find anything decent.

The dream car would be an E36 M-Sport 328i in Manual. But I will settle for a nice tidy run about.

I'm also curious to see if anyone has a "328ti" out there for sale. I've seen a few and reckon they look pretty sweet.

Let's see what you guys have! :)

Edited by Camu

you just missed like a flood of these... there was like 5 or so pretty good ones on trademe few months ago but all have gone and the only ones left are pretty average..

i think there was member selling a 1995 silver e36 msport 328i and had a manual conversion done was around $6k i think?

I guess 7k would be my limit. It would have to be something that ticked a few boxes for that though. :P

Mate, there is a mint 4 door just come up for sale on Trademe and he is a bimmer sport member. Take a look at the "forsale" forum. It's a good looking car!!!

Yeah, thanks, I saw it this morning.

I still really want a coupe though. :(

There was a mint black 328ti a few months back. Wonder if it ever sold?? Was bloody tidy and well worth it at around 8-9ks I think

I have a black coupe my friend, just read the WTB section and have something you maybe interested in. 1996 328i, coupe, 123,xxx km's...not miles, Msport, but in auto, could flick a few images your way if you want? I'm selling up for university next year,

Ideally wanting to sell only to our club members as i don't want it getting trashed by non-enthusiasts LOL.

I finally found a car. :)

Thanks to everyone who contacted me with regards to their cars.

No more walking - Woo!