Sign in to follow this  
nath

E30 basic items WTB

Have just acquired another E30 and have a bit of a shopping list. I am not desperate to buy now so prefer to wait for when the price is lowest for each part.

The car is a 1984 320i manual coupe.

So far I know I want:

• all factory exhaust minus headers. It has been replaced with generic Coby type resonator and Pit Stop muffler and sounds like an old holden mixed with a model T ford.
  • rear PFL bumper in good nick
  • Boot trim: the hard black plastic piece which goes along the rear top edge around latch. also the carpet type trim for inside the boot behind the number plate area.
  • wing mirrors: it has them and they work fine, but have corroded a bit under the paint and will just replace if I can source some at low cost.
  • coupe seats in excellent condition: mine are excellent but are that old style cloth which sort of deteriorates even without wear and is a bit itchy sort of. The biggest issue being broken drivers seat springs.
  • Instrument cluster: the odometer has just stopped working, have noticed the economy gauge doesn't either.

I am located in Takapuna.

Cheers guys

Nathan

Edited by nath

Can do all parts.

Excellent ta. Planned on popping to you for items anyway, good to know you have all. Will arrange a time

coupe recaro front seats,mirrors and rear bumper available

jksoutherneuro@hotmail.com

Edited by JKSE