Sign in to follow this  
timewarrior

Coils for M50b25 and a fuel pump for PFL E30

Hi guys,

I just missed out on an epic road trip I had been looking forward to for 3 months because of the above items. If anyone has these second hand and in good nick I am keen to buy so I don't miss anything else. JKSE if you have these bits, and we do business again and you send them incomplete again (like the tail lights, boot lock, indicators, and side strips previously) I will totally lose my f**king sense of humour.

Mr Warrior!! Sorry I didnt text you back... I got ultimately distracted and ended up at the Autospec late as.

Anyways, hit up my main man Paul at Milland, He will sort you out without any problems.

Text you aswel.

Chee

http://www.milland.co.nz/

Did you try old mate willy? Surely he'd have them floating around

Hi guys,

I just missed out on an epic road trip I had been looking forward to for 3 months because of the above items. If anyone has these second hand and in good nick I am keen to buy so I don't miss anything else. JKSE if you have these bits, and we do business again and you send them incomplete again (like the tail lights, boot lock, indicators, and side strips previously) I will totally lose my f**king sense of humour.

Hi Dave

Im sorry that you are not happy. This is news to us . A phone call or an email would have ensured us a chance to remedy this for you at the time.

You may call me direct 0276837251 I would like to hear what is wrong and how I can rectify it

Thanks jon