Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

FS: E28 M5

E28 M5, 1986, diamond schartz, very tidy exterior and tidy interior (for an 86) very original and well looked after. Imported from Hong Kong in 1999. It is for sale in the Fazazz shop in Christchurch. I think the price was $23995. Anyone on here tempted?

Mmmm.............286bhp! :wub:

E28 M5, 1986, diamond schartz, very tidy exterior and tidy interior (for an 86) very original and well looked after. Imported from Hong Kong in 1999. It is for sale in the Fazazz shop in Christchurch. I think the price was $23995. Anyone on here tempted?

Mmmm.............286bhp! :wub:

what's there email or web site address

If anyone gets some pics of this car, can you post / pass them on to me as I would be tempted to have a tap - M3 and M5 sitting in a garage would be a nice combination.

J

If anyone gets some pics of this car, can you post / pass them on to me as I would be tempted to have a tap - M3 and M5 sitting in a garage would be a nice combination.

J

Only a loser wouldn't have a pair.

Do it.

I'll shoot down in my lunchtime on monday and get a couple of piccys for ya. Any particular shots you want?

I'll shoot down in my lunchtime on monday and get a couple of piccys for ya. Any particular shots you want?

Champion - just whatever you can take. Probably most importantly whether it is RHD or LHD and what your general impressions are. Fazazz usually sells quite good stuff, so if it is up there, I'll get my mechanic to drop in. Could just be the second M car I buy sight unseen!

Cheers for your help.

J

It's a RHD. Looked very tidy as you would expect being in Fazazz.

Some piccys, sorry about the quality as I used the CRAP Dick Smith's camera from work. Also the car was tucked into a corner so it made it a bit tricky. Enough excuses........

post-11-1128298591.jpg

This one is really out of focus but you might be able to make out a bit.

It say's no. 17 out of one hundred and something RHD models made.

The car is close to mint ie no stone chips, no rips in seats, not even a crack in the dash, straight as.

Bad bits Cracked foglights, welded/patched exhaust, seats a bit worn, boot carpet/lining a bit tired,

post-11-1128299081.jpg