Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

2001 E46 AC Schnitzer 320i

Haha nah she got over it.

Updates,

Last weekend did the sway bar links as the ball joints were rattling away on them. But from doing that have now noticed the steering wheel is shaking like all buggery so had a look and the left outer ball joint is gone and both rear bushes so replaced almost all of them today. BnT were a bush short so gotta wait till Monday to get it so she's without the car until it's done.

So after been robbed by hella-functional, finally got the interior all back together today thanks to Ray. Had most of it done last weekend bar the pocket below the steering wheel that needed repainted as it was all comming off. But because it was a smooth finish it didn't quite blend in so used a rubberised coating to give it some texture. Came out pretty good and the colour is only a tad off but I'm sure it'll fade abit.

post-5102-0-25502400-1394958093_thumb.jppost-5102-0-98767500-1394958111_thumb.jppost-5102-0-33955500-1394958126.jpg

So got a call from the missus on Thursday and said the car wasn't running right and could hardly get up the hill. Went to go down to see her and it was thinking it was a Quattro and it had dropped a cylinder again. So managed to get it home alrght, was only about a Kay away but all uphil so was a slow trip.

So as it has already done about 6 month before it has sh*t the no.6 coil. So again, the m3 gets robbed for parts.

For a car that's newer, more technically advanced, and has less kays ( haven't even owned for a year yet) than all the e36s/e30s I've owned this has had to be the least reliable car I have ever owned!

Looks real good i love the black wheels and the schnitzer wheels would f\definitely buy my for my e46! haah keep it up!