Sign in to follow this  
-MSport

newbie with new car

hi bimmersport people,

i just got back here in New Zealand from overseas couple of months ago and after saving enough money i purchased my very first European car , a mint BMW Z3. i currently enjoying it and loving it! taking good care of it and all. but i don't know much about European cars eg. maintenance, parts, diy, this and that, but i'm willing to learn more.

as per the car nothing major problem. just some stone chips on the front bumper and a little noise on the exhaust which i don't know what it is atm. apparently, that's all the cons. i'm planning to put 18's on it but i'm not sure what offset will best fit it.

thank you everyone! hope to hear from you guys! :D

cheers!
Cj

pic:

c8xc.jpg
Edited by -MSport

You'll definitely enjoy learning all about the engine, maintenance etc. It's good fun! Plenty of help here too. Nice car. Welcome

You'll definitely enjoy learning all about the engine, maintenance etc. It's good fun! Plenty of help here too. Nice car. Welcome

thanks mate! cheers!

I rented a Z3 in Auckland many years ago (I was 19 I think!).

They're nice cars to drive! My rental was supposed to be a red 1.9 manual, but ended up being a light blue 1.9 auto... Still went really well though.

There's lot of people on here who know enough to keep you out of trouble.

Euro cars aren't as expensive to look after as most people seem to think - lots of the horror stories are because owners take them to garages or "mates" who think they know what they are doing, but have no idea! Watch out for that!

Looks to be a nice car. Well done!