Sign in to follow this  
petone

Poweflex Control Arm Bushes

I'm going to get a set of these over shortly. Gus got his for 50 quid to his door so if theres more of us it will be less than that. I'm going to place the order sometime this week so let me know if you want a set as well.

www.powerflex.co.uk

Guest Andrew

I'm going to get a set of these over shortly. Gus got his for 50 quid to his door so if theres more of us it will be less than that. I'm going to place the order sometime this week so let me know if you want a set as well.

www.powerflex.co.uk

get the whole set - makes a nice diff.

I've had the back ones for since january, been waiting for ages to get round to doing the back camber/toe, i'll put them in then. I'll do the tierods and rackends as well. What else might need doing?

Do you reckon it worth spending the extra cash for the sway bar d-bushes? I've only got stock bars.

Tim- PM'd you about the CAB's, probably order them on thursday.

Edited by petone

wouldnt worry about sway bar bushes

would only go urethane if was using aftermarket sways, i seriously doubt using teh urethane ones would make much difference

Guest Andrew

I've had the back ones for since january, been waiting for ages to get round to doing the back camber/toe, i'll put them in then. I'll do the tierods and rackends as well. What else might need doing?

Do you reckon it worth spending the extra cash for the sway bar d-bushes? I've only got stock bars.

Tim- PM'd you about the CAB's, probably order them on thursday.

i'd only do sway bar endlings if anything - they make the car handle weerd when they are knackered.

If you go to their website, they got an NZ distributor... Why are we bothering with this overseas stuff..?

orldwide Distributors - New Zealand:

EUROPACIFIC

364 Beechy Street,

Pirongia

tel: 78719944

email: david@europacific.co.nz

RALLIART NEW ZELAND

34 Olive Close,

Penrose,

Auckland

tel: 0064 9 525 3087

email: ralliartnz@ralliartnz.co.nz

Is NZ just being terribly inflated again?

I emailed both of those guys a few days ago. Ralliart said they'd get back to me on thursday, haven't heard back from the other fella.

Dragging up an old thread I know (but the search is a wonderful thing)

Did any of you guys have any fun with the NZ distributors on this ?

Or did any of you end up with bushes from powerflex themselves ? I see Gus did, what did you think of them mate.

They are now doing them for the e38 and several friends in the UK have done a group buy on them and say they are nothing short of brilliant.

What concerns me though is that they have all said that you really do feel every bump and pothole that you go over which when you consider the state of the roads over here to the UK has me wondering if they may be a little harsh for over here.

Keen to here anyones opinions on this.

Guest Spargo

I rock them, and whilst you do fell more of the road, i believe they're one of the best mods you can do. Mine literally transformed the way the car handled. They're briliiant.

Got them from powerflex directly.

From memory we ordered 3 and got 30% off. Cost around $100NZ each landed.

I was one of those three and it's been the best $100 i've ever spent.

Although they are a bitch to get in when you don't have a vice, although a make shift vice with a little bit of kiwi inginuity and two hours later they were done.

I've got the control arm bushes and the steering response went from lofty to a direct feeling, like going from P/S to manual.

Sign in to follow this