Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

5 speed

anyone got one? i reaaaly want one, the guy on tard me who i had lined up to buy off sold it in his area which is fair enough..

bem-on has an entire car (520). The gearbox and engine are the same as your car.

I was considering it (very reasonably priced at whole car for $600) but I was not able to make it to palmerston North, and have since found a 'box and all sundries for $750 from Ray in Orewa which I had picked up for me today.

Good luck - look at traderpoint.co.nz - I was looking on there and found heaps of good cars, boxes and motors, but the were all in canterbury - so you should be sweet.

Guest Andrew

bem-on has an entire car (520). The gearbox and engine are the same as your car.

I was considering it (very reasonably priced at whole car for $600) but I was not able to make it to palmerston North, and have since found a 'box and all sundries for $750 from Ray in Orewa which I had picked up for me today.

Good luck - look at traderpoint.co.nz - I was looking on there and found heaps of good cars, boxes and motors, but the were all in canterbury - so you should be sweet.

Thats a good price -

You should ask Ray.

yeah 600 is cheap, but he doesn't want to split parts just wants the whole car gone, fair enough. Unless some one will take it for me, get the parts i need and you can have the rest :lol:

doesnt that just sound so sweet. minus the box you have 14inch bmw mags (for big smokies) :ph34r: and "the powerful 2lt m20 engine" :lol: and then some..

sorry for being tight on parting it but i have it stored at a mates so it needs to be able to move. he doesnt mind me having it there on those conditions cos he thinks ill just leave it there any other way. plus hence the reason i bought it in the first place. he has a manual e12 if that can work?

Edited by bem-on