Sign in to follow this  
Elvis

Wanted e30 cabriolet

Hi all

Looking for above ideally in Auckland or within 2 hours

80% preference is nz new tidy as high spec as possible

20% pref is a roughie as long as mechanically sound ( missed auction close on one about a year ago which was a regret)

Not adverse to dropped & large BBS's or top end motor / exhaust etc

Private cash buyer not needing mum & dads' or bank managers permission

No rush but if get bored waiting likely to impulse buy another toy

Would prefer to hear from people who follow market (what sell for, not what you think the insurance company will recognize its worth as) & understand you dont always recover what you spent

Not an investor looking for original delivery invoice etc

Thank you

Stephen

Hi Thank you Yes re blue one. A colleague of his an option on Haven't actually seen but seems NOS re condition / extras & $. Colour + wheels brilliant Regards Stephen

Assumng you want a 325i, the prices they actually move at (not what they are listed/advertised at) Preface lifts about 4-6k depending on condition, face lifts 6-8k, condition of the vert specific parts is important especially the toof, they arent cheap snd they seem to be rarely wrecked. history etc is not as important as far as value goes especially if you will be molesting it anyways.

320i variants are a bit cheaper, but only an engine swap away to be "the same" for cheaper overall

I was looking for about 18 months before I found the one that ticked all the boxes except its auto, grabbed it anyways!

Interested in pics / details also on what e30 cabs that are around the forum - thank you

Fantastic - preference towards black or dark blue. Cheers