Sign in to follow this  
danutt

volk rims???

does anyone know where i can get these volk e37 rims for an e30 ???do they fir the e30 ???please info needed asap also any one lowered there beema on jamex around 50mm??hows it handle??nice and stiff???bouncy??

Shouldnt be bouncy if you got proper spring and shock match.

Either way, Andy is upgrading the bilsteins and H&R methinks..

Andrew's jamex's weren't supalows, just lows and they are now on Gus's car unless he's changed them again.

Also as DNZ said - bounciness is as much a factor of your shocks as your springs. And there is a difference between bounciness and hard ride.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

I ran Super lows -60mm from memory with Koni adjustables, now on ///Carls car.

V.nice ride not hard at all, little soft in the rear for 300hp, squat central.

The TE37's come in 15x6"-17x7"~35p offset (Honda), the centrebore is too big so hub-centring rings are needed. Around a 24-28p offset is needed for the E30.

Edited by E30-323ti

I know this has been covered before but I thought the factory bottle caps were 35mm offset, atleast thats what it says on the back. Ive test fitted a few 17's from jap cars and the offset was fine but quite often the brake caliper got in the way.

Guest Andrew

Jamex was too soft for what I wanted to do now -

The setup I have now is custom made shocks/springs/sways all matched to each other. There is no way you could run it on the street though.

hey what sort of suspension setup could i get to stay low but get decent handling, i went for a up the hill thrash with my mate in his silvia was behind me and said my car was getting massive bodyroll...which isnt cool.

like is it poss to get something 2nd hand for like 500 bucks or less?

body roll isnt bad, my car rolls to a point and then stops as the progressive rate springs come in...easy to see around puke.

what ever you do, get real shocks.....dont matter what springs you use if you use stock shocks it will be crap..a new set of bilsteins or konis are around a g....if nothing else save up and get them. youll thank me later