Sign in to follow this  
danutt

e39 parts needed

Fog light surrounding covers and one right side actual fog light holder (see holder in photo with front glass ) 021 148 6554post-660-0-03265000-1388642745.jpegpost-660-0-62512800-1388642762.jpeg

When you say right side, do you mean as you look at the car, or when sitting in the car?

I think this is the same as the E46 M-Sport 2 fog lamp. I will check which side I have spare.

Sorry about that...standing front of the car so its actually the left side sitting in the drivers seat :) cheers

Just checked and that is the side that I have a spare one of, part number on the housing is 63.17-2 228 613 and it is a used genuine BMW part.

The only thing is it has the rippled glass, not the smooth as is shown in your photo.

The covers that I have are completely different to the one in your picture - no idea if they would fit on an E39 as again they are from an E46.

Pm me how much you want for the fog light as mine are the rippled ones:) thanks

'The covers that I have are completely different to the one in your picture - no idea if they would fit on an E39 as again they are from an E46."

Hi, i need one if those covers... Left side part no. 51117893067

is that the one you have?

thanks

i dont have a part number so i cant check--im after the right side(asyou stand infront of the car but left side cover if your sitting in the drivers seat) theyre the same accross the e39 motorsport range just need the one whos got one?