Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

URGENT

I DESPERATLY NEED A RADIATOR FOR A 91' 320I BY 7PM TONIGHT (SATURDAY) IN THE AUCKLAND AREA :bowdown:

haha he lives around the corner from me, hes not home nor answering his fone <_<

Your could try GMCormick but i know he doesnt have it at home and its in at his father and laws work so not sure whether you could get it today.

i saw some on trademe the other day, brand new

I have a pre F/L one, has the top and bottom pipes on the opposite side to the F/L so top hose goes to top drivers side. If you are desperate for it Paeroa is just under an hour from Manakau.

Also have a pre F/L 325 manual one that came out of my 325. It is smaller and does not have the sensor plugs on it for the aux fan, but you only need those if you run A/C.

Pic shows the larger 320 one and the smaller 325 one. I have the hoses to suit both.

Depends how desperate you are..???

I have a 323 radiator. Don't think it will fit a facelift though, but you might want to take a look and give it a try. The upper hose will clash with the dissy on a Motronic engine