Sign in to follow this  
HSB

Hi! (finally account is working)

Hi

I joined up a week or so ago but my account was playing silly buggers and couldn't post anything! Finally have a fully functioning account!

I have owned 2 BMWs so far: my first was a 2001 318ti compact (yawn)~

Now this.......

post-51309-0-10495300-1389491859.png

post-51309-0-52472300-1389491845.png

post-51309-0-56042800-1389491830.png

2006 323i - it is my pride and joy!!

My partner has been driving it for the past month since I am away in Wellington for work...and I cringe when I get in it because its not kept immaculate, nor clean as I keep it but hey, what can you do....

Its pretty stock - does have full leather, and sunroof, it was fitted with a strut brace, after market white rear lights, and is de-badged (which I like makes it look cleaner). I also got it tinted at Car Folie in downtown Auckland, put 18s on from Mag and Tyre in Penrose -- so as a result I have some genuine BMW mags to sell which I will put in the for-sale section if anyone is keen.

My to dos: yellow callipers (a bit different from usual red), and spray the grill black satin - open to suggestions !!

:)

Looks nice and a tastefull set of mods too! Welcome

Nice!! ;) And welcome to the site!! Hmm, that 2nd pic - looks like they are doing dodgey things to it............ :huh:

thanks! hahahahaha nah its just @ car-fe

Looks nice and a tastefull set of mods too! Welcome

cheers :)

Had some out bound mail issues on the server ... sorry about that ... and welcome.

Had some out bound mail issues on the server ... sorry about that ... and welcome.

i felt rejected hahaha thanks