Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

New member signup's not working?

Had a guy on another forum try to signup for an account. It appears to eventually timeout after completing stage 1 of the process.

This is apparently the error.

"An error occured with the SQL server: mySQL query error: ALTER TABLE ibf_pfields_content ADD field_10 text NULL
This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above. "

A guy I know tried signing up yesterday and it wouldn't let him also.

Unsure what error message he got but would assume it was the same.

Had someone with a similar issue, although the problem was that the 'Puzzle code' was always saying it was incorrect and not allowing progression past that page.

Had someone with a similar issue, although the problem was that the 'Puzzle code' was always saying it was incorrect and not allowing progression past that page.

I've had same, & 'time-outs' on trying to change my password...........

Funny thing is when the puzzle code says 'incorrect', I know it was definitely done 'correctly'..........

Edited by Blue-540i

Ok cheers... seems there still is an underlying issue with connectivity to external services such as capcha and other security things we have in place.

Could people please try now .. and let me know in here if its working ? I made some more server side changes. Also let me know if posting has sped up too.