Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Mad ba$tards are us - for GJM........ :-)

Good video ruined by music

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Can't really imagine what a speed wobble at 275 is like. Managed it at 235 when crossing a white dividing line, but while that 40km/h difference may not sound like much, it is.

The leaning over, on one wheel and steering thing takes a bit of getting used to, too. B)

Well at least it wasn't that Brittney Spears stuff ya usually listen to................. ;):D

As far as electonic music is concerned .. it was the brittney spears of electronica :D

Dunno about you, but I saw 184mph. Cranked over. With a stone wall on the outside. A special kind of madness required....

• Like 1

Can't really imagine what a speed wobble at 275 is like. Managed it at 235 when crossing a white dividing line, but while that 40km/h difference may not sound like much, it is.

The leaning over, on one wheel and steering thing takes a bit of getting used to, too. B)

Hmm, I can't imagine it either.............I've been 'quick' on a bike twice, once on a R1 when working as a bike mechanic, we had a demo one that we were told we could take for a blast, so long as we paid any insurance excess, tickets, & all went a different route on it, & the other time was a coupla years ago on my Ducati, to meet an ambulance that was heading towards me for pick up ASAP.........