Sign in to follow this  
yng_750

Anyone want to help me solve the mother inlaw issues? greenlane

Couldn't make a 5 GT look any worse.. Hope she pays up - you've done her a favour!

Haha no but was also an old lady at fault. Hit a 2012 5 series gran turismo

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Did ya have to zig & zag much before ya actually got it..................???

On a positive side, least it looks like damage to yours isn't too major.................you've had a rough run on 'hits' though ae............

The plan was to sell my 540i and hope yours was still for sale. So bit of a hold up there

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Ahhhh, rodgey that. Yea mate, its still for sale...............only cos I want something with 2 wheels again really...........& its not being used by myself muchly........which on its own irks me, but I refuse to trash it by using it as a daily driver at the mo..............

Ahhhh, rodgey that. Yea mate, its still for sale...............only cos I want something with 2 wheels again really...........& its not being used by myself muchly........which on its own irks me, but I refuse to trash it by using it as a daily driver at the mo..............

What you lookin for in the two wheeled line?

I would give the 540 a decent run at least every two weeks,and operate evrrything, ie sunroof,windows heater,ac etc,during the drive.unless its quite low ks I dont think you are losing anything by driving it,except your own satisfaction

Edited by kiwi535