Sign in to follow this  
NVADER

Search Problems

Hey, This could just be me being a bit special...but I just can't seem to be able to get any decent results from the forum search tool. Basically if I put in any tags to search for it comes up with no results, and searching for words will bring up any topic that's had even one of the words used in it which isn't particularly helpful when you search for something like 'E36 Automatic Oil'. That gives you every single topic that's had oil mentioned in it <_<
Searching by title is pretty hard as well as a lot of people use fairly vague lines like 'E36 Problem' or 'Gearbox Trouble...'

Is anyone else having these issues? Maybe it would be worth setting some sort of standard for titles/tags?

It's not really a major issue as the community here is great for replying quickly; I'm just conscious that all the information I need has probably already been posted..

yeah can be a bit hit and miss some times..

protip: use Google and type in what you're after and put bimmersport.co.nz at the end.. usually gets what you're after.

• Like 1

yeah can be a bit hit and miss some times..

protip: use Google and type in what you're after and put bimmersport.co.nz at the end.. usually gets what you're after.

^ True that!