Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

WTB: M60 V8

Need a running M60, can be 3L or 4L type.

can be with or without auxilaries like alternator, starter, power steering, but otherwise complete, don't want to be doing loom swaps intake swaps etc etc

For a E32, shouldnt be any difference to E34 as far as i know???

still looking.

Or maybe i will pull pin on this idea.

Interested in a complete car? I have a '92 740 I could be persuaded to sell... Needs starter motor, windscreen and radiator to be runner again, and trans slips in third. Straight and tidy inside and out, except saggy hood lining... 18's, two near new GDS3's, plus one warrantable, one stuffed...

post-51295-0-63514300-1392578624_thumb.j

Interested in a complete car? I have a '92 740 I could be persuaded to sell... Needs starter motor, windscreen and radiator to be runner again, and trans slips in third. Straight and tidy inside and out, except saggy hood lining... 18's, two near new GDS3's, plus one warrantable, one stuffed...

attachicon.gif027 - Copy.JPG

This could work, PMd

I have one too, comes with free car http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/48158-fs-e32-740i/

Both too expencive in their own way (not that there is anything wrong with your car Paul im sure, but too much for what i will be doing to it)

Both too expencive in their own way (not that there is anything wrong with your car Paul im sure, but too much for what i will be doing to it)

Still got plenty of life in it too, not ready to be pulled apart yet! Do post up some pics of whatever you're gonna be doing