Sign in to follow this  
bushman

e36 euro tail lights

Hey i been look for euro style tail lights for my 4 door e36 for a while now and cant find them anywhere! The only tail lights on trademe are the altezza ones... If anyone could tell me where i could get a pair that look like these below that would be AMAZING! thanks.

Posted Image

If anyone could tell me where i could get a pair that look like these below that would be AMAZING! thanks.

I can probably get you a set from Germany....they wont be cheap though, I would think somewhere around NZD 300-350.

If anyone could tell me where i could get a pair that look like these below that would be AMAZING! thanks.

I can probably get you a set from Germany....they wont be cheap though, I would think somewhere around NZD 300-350.
hey can you get clear sides for an e30?

Thanks for the replies guys! Ill probably go check out the cheapest option first... maybe ill get back to you about that marty.

dont know what your bitching about.... try finding aftermarket lights for an e28. At least you have options to begin with. took me ages to find some for mine.

Theyre gonna turn out like yours but are custom made and are only lenses, not whole units - i.e. I have to smash my yellow blinkers up and glue on those ones.

goos luck though.

as for e30 - check out ebay - heaps on there. e28 ones fit as well as far as i know. both smoked and clear available

hey can you get clear sides for an e30?

Yep,

Send me a PM with what you want and Ill find out how much they will be.

In about 2-3 weeks ill be getting some from apexcone - should work out cheaper than getting em locally, about 230nz or so to my door....

Guest Andrew

In about 2-3 weeks ill be getting some from apexcone - should work out cheaper than getting em locally, about 230nz or so to my door....

what have you got now?

I have a brand new set of e30 side indicators, with bulbs and wiring.

Ill post the trademe link when i put it up. I got 2 sets, just arrived today, (along with smoked fronts which look excellent.

I think you can also get the euro lights for E36 from BNI auto accessories or bmtown.com

what have you got now?

I only bothered with the front so far! They should ship tomoro, and im getting me some DDE's too..