Sign in to follow this  
rusteee

WTB: E39 PFL angel eye headlights, rear cup holders, MID display

Hi guys

Recently purchased a 2000 E39 Msport 540i, and am after a couple of bits and pieces to make it that bit better. Its July 2000 so I'm assuming its a pre facelift. Am after a set of xenon headlights with angel eyes, and possibly some clear tail lights if anyone has them, or knows where they can be purchased (that don't look like bad chinese quality). Also some rear cup holders as these ones are non existent, and a a MID display unit with the phone and BC functions. Might be a long shot but I'm hopful =)

Cheers

Russ

You can get a little tray to replace the rear cup holders (as they're crap anyway!).

I'd wait for OEM lights, even if they cost more and are used. Fronts in OKish condition can be sent to http://www.clearlight.co.nz to make them shiney again before you fit them.

I assume you already have Xenons?

Yeah, definetly would like OEM, just have to find them. Theres some on Ebay for about $1200 American, but I think I'll hold out and see if I can find a second hand set. Don't mind if glass is hazed over, I will re-do them as I had done with the last set on my old 530. Yes it has xenon, but really did like the look of the eyes on my last car so wouldn't mind having them again.

A tray would be good, don't mind either way, as long as it fills the gap nicely =) Am really loving the car so far, and mechanically has had everything preventative done to it, just have to do all the detailing to get it looking perfect.