Sign in to follow this  
2052NV

E30 Coupe PFL (if that matters) Window motor

1986 E30 coupe

Figured out my electric window motor is shot and i need a new one. I know that it doesnt matter if its a left or right as they do swap side too side. But i do not know if any E30 one will fit, im sure you guys will know more than i do :P.

Has anyone got a spare lying around?? Can pay cash, beers or maybe do a WOF inspection as a trade??? :)

specific to facelift/prefacelift aparently, not that i have had a prefacelift to know. post a picture if you like, i know what a facelift looks like in my head.

Surprised to hear they are okay side to side though, they are a mirror image on the facelift ones.

Rob, I have a few window motors in the shed, do you have a pic of your old one so I can make sure it's the same? Cheers

m-h4pPFlQi0nubzC4R-rnlQ.jpg

looks like that. i only need the actual motor the gearbox part is ok on my car.

Auckland but am passing through wellington on the 17th on my way to do all the south island race tracks, i oculd pick it up before i hop onto the ferry?

I'll check the cupboards in the garage this week-end, pretty sure there is one in there...

• Like 1