Sign in to follow this  
M-Sport

looking at selling my 330ci Msport 5 speed manual in topaz blue

whats my car worth? looking at selling it soon maybe, its a year 2000 330ci 5 speed manual most things including, factory bmw alarm, rear parking sesors, xexon headlights, and driving lights, sunroof, all m sport extras, inc black head lining, m sport kick sills, full black leather m sport seats, m sport multifuction steering wheel with cruise control and radio controls which control after market installed dvd navagation, bluetooth, ipod input and touch screen. Has 19 inch bmw m3 rims with pretty much brand new gt radials all all wheels just had a service, and flew through last wof, car has done 93000kms pictures dont do it justice it looks so much better in real life and is in awesome condition and pretty low kms really looking at $18k does that sound about right?

post-16615-0-35196900-1394966909.jpg

post-16615-0-36797100-1394967086_thumb.j

post-16615-0-69813000-1394967087.jpg

post-16615-0-50198200-1394967121.jpg

post-16615-0-58623700-1394967624_thumb.j

Edited by M-Sport

Looks a great car, autos are going from about 8k now for 330ci's, average is about 10k from what I've seen on TM with 150k or less on the clock. Don't see many manuals.

Nice car! Swap you for my e30 M325 :D

• Like 1

I think $18K is steep. You can have an M3 with not many more Ks for +~$5k more

I'd say $13K at a push.

A few months back I sold an NZ New 328ci manual for $12k with full documented service history, and I think that was the upper end of it's value.

If you've got good service history with relevant major work done, I think 15k is plausible.

It all comes down to finding that buyer....

$18 bit high for a 2000, even if it is a manual, I paid a lot less for my 2002 clubsport manual, which there are even less of

All rightt, I'll say it.

18's dreaming.

• Like 1

I was offered 15k from a dealer in Christchurch a few months ago I just was asking what it's worth. There's nothing wrong with it. Had everything that need to be done has been done. Had a service last weekend and replaced all the belts at the same time and had to replace some of the sensors as they were faulty replaced clutch back in January this year. All new filters, replaced the ignition coils as well. That's all I can think about right now off the top of my head. I'm just asking around what it's worth as I don't know If I want to sell it as it is an awesome car. It's my second e46 I've owned a newer e46 but had to have this one as I've always wanted the 330ci in manual

My comment was based on what mine sold for 12 months back. The market for coupes is more limited as they are less practical - as I discovered after trying to sell mine for 6 months.... And to be honest if I didnt need the extra doors I would still be driving it. Loved my 330ci.

I was also offered $15k for my mini by a dealer in the 1990's when I asked what it was worth.... Unless he was writing you a cheque at the time I would say optimistic. Maybe try him again!

I think buying a BMW is a great experience. ...Selling ..(?)..and before we all get upset..my brother has been trying to sell his Holden R8 for 12 months.

He loves it and he should keep it. Because no one will pay him what it`s worth. Ain`t that the way ???

I was offered 15k from a dealer in Christchurch a few months ago I just was asking what it's worth. There's nothing wrong with it. Had everything that need to be done has been done. Had a service last weekend and replaced all the belts at the same time and had to replace some of the sensors as they were faulty replaced clutch back in January this year. All new filters, replaced the ignition coils as well. That's all I can think about right now off the top of my head. I'm just asking around what it's worth as I don't know If I want to sell it as it is an awesome car. It's my second e46 I've owned a newer e46 but had to have this one as I've always wanted the 330ci in manual

I don't think anyone's saying there is anything wrong with it. Just answering the question you asked. I've had dealers offer on cars and then when it came time for the actual payment .. "Oh, there's a ding, -$500, oh there's a scratch -$500, oh, you haven't changed the oil? -$1500" etc. etc. etc.

I think buying a BMW is a great experience. ...Selling ..(?)..and before we all get upset..my brother has been trying to sell his Holden R8 for 12 months.

He loves it and he should keep it. Because no one will pay him what it`s worth. Ain`t that the way ???

What it's worth is what the market will pay for it; if it's not selling, it's probably not worth what he wants.

Fair comments

Is it NZ new?

330ci buyers want the facelifts & theres a lot on the market

Manual, sunroof & alum (non wood) interior will be pluses for most

The market is hard with ex UK's + dealer trades pushing prices down

I'm looking to buy a 330 + looking at 2 facelifts with all extras, low owners etc for 12 - 13 buy. Been on market for 3 months after owners choked on trades at time

Reread above - seen all m3 what to watch for but curious what "major work to check done"on the 330 e46's is? Thank you

Reread above - seen all m3 what to watch for but curious what "major work to check done"on the 330 e46's is? Thank you

Are you talking about the comment above as if so i agree, i dont know what major work i need to do to mine at 90k as it isnt that high in the milage, its not a race car i shouldnt need to rebulid the engine, and mine is a jap import not nz new.

Nice car, nice to see a manual , not black or silver good luck with the sale.

Look for someone who "wants it" rather than some one who "will buy it" and you will get a good price for it.

Yea thanks, yes it took me ages to find this one as i wanted a colour that you didnt see every five minutes it is a nice colour i am maybe looking at buying an e92 and i would like to get one of them in a blue as well.