Sign in to follow this  
ntaylor90

Selling a few things.

Am located in Lower Hutt, Wellington.

----SOLD---- 1. E46 330i front brake callipers, carriers and spring clips. I originally purchased these off Brent for my 318Ti M50 swap, but have decided to head down another route with the brake side of things :) I bought them around 6 months ago, and haven't touched them minus having a look at them. Got them for $350, listed on trade me for $350 buy now $400 but will give to you guys for $315.

2. E36 318Ti Auto gearbox. Never gave me any problems, and had around 170,000km's when I removed it during my M50 swap. Comes with a worn guibo and first segment of driveshaft if you want them (otherwise I'll just chuck 'em). On trade me for $220 buy now $275 but will do for you guys for $200.

----SOLD---- 3. Radiator out of my Ti. Great condition, never overheated, and has the thermostat and electric fan. Good replacement for a broken one + I believe the fan can be removed to be used on cars with clutch-type fans. On trade me for $100 buy now $125. Will do for you guys for $90.

4. 318Ti ABS Pump unit. Never gave me any issues or problems, and definitely worked well. On trade me for $100 buy now $110 but will do for you guys for $75

5. E36 Coupe taillights. A pair of clear and red rear lights. Both in great condition with most of the bulbs (think it's missing one?). On trade me for $75 buy now $90 but will do for you guys for $65 for the pair.

6. E36 Coupe dark navy leather seats. Relatively good condition pair of front seats. Full dark navy leather. No tears in the material. Has the typical leather cracking, etc, but would look great with some love and care. On trade me for $160 buy now $185, will do $150 for the pair for you guys.

7. 318Ti Alternator. Good working condition. Again only removed due to my engine conversion. Never had any problems! On trade me for $55 buy now $75 but will do for you guys for $50.

8. Front right E36 Coupe bosch headlight. The left one was broken so just selling the one. In great condition, could do with a bit of cleaning of the glass, and comes with all the bulbs and covers.

9. 318Ti air con compressor. Was in good nick on removal, and my air con system always blew cold air. On trade me for $75 buy now $90 but will do for $65 for you guys.

Any questions just ask :)

Cheers.

Edited by BimmerNick

Open to offers if you think prices are high! :) all surplus stuff, not in much need, just wanting to part with them :) (obviously in reason though - nothing terribly silly ;) )

Edited by BimmerNick

Most prices seem fair. Dont expect much luck selling the aircon pump. Noone fixes their aircon. They just sell the pump for scrap steel

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Drop of the price of those callipers to $275 for the pair for anyone interested, gearbox to $100, taillights to $50 and Radiator to $65 :)

How about $220 for the callipers, gearbox for $80, taillights for $40, radiator $55, seats $80, ABS pump and alternator $35 each, air con compressor for $20 and headlight for $30

A few more thingies. Must be picked up (lower hutt, wellington)

E36 Coupe front bumper. $75 - could do with a bit of TLC, paint, and new wire mesh, but comes with spotlights (yay).

And E36 grill support. $40 - also could do with some loving and a paint.

Both white in pretty average condition. Negotiable on price though!

in my experience doing parts both at work and at home, no point discounting upon discounting to get stuff cleared. typically, unless you have goodies, people only buy when thier sh*t breaks or otherwise need it quickly. if you have it availabile at $xxx or $xx, it still clears just as quick.