Sign in to follow this  
MLee

1993 E36 M3

So you have said a dozen times. Your purchase wasnt a regular tardme sale (where prices on average would be higher than buying from friend/family), and your car has very high KM. A good buy, no doubt, but an exception, not the rule.

In saying that, the username of the black M3 winner looks familiar. It isnt also a forum member, is it?

• Like 1

So you have said a dozen times. Your purchase wasnt a regular tardme sale (where prices on average would be higher than buying from friend/family), and your car has very high KM. A good buy, no doubt, but an exception, not the rule.

In saying that, the username of the black M3 winner looks familiar. It isnt also a forum member, is it?

:P

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/48926-o-dearanother-one-e36-m3/

Sorry mate just happy with my car. Understand its not the norm. I'll stop comparing it to TradeMe prices

Just shows, no point selling my one that I paid 22g 8 years ago. Spent probably abother 10g over the years "improving" it.