Sign in to follow this  
gjm

FS: 4x BMW Style 73s with Bridgestone tyres

From our E46 Touring, 4 Style 73 rims, 7x17 et47, rim weight 9.36kg, pcd 5x120, center bore 72.5mm, fitted with Bridgestone Playz tyres, in 205-55/17 (weight unknown!) Centre caps are included.

They look like this, but are currently a bit dirtier:

KP4tWBy.jpg

No chunks missing from any of the rims: 1 rim has a graze which would be easily sorted, 1 rim has a very minor scuff, the other two are untouched. These are repairs that could be done at home by someone if they wished.

Tyres - all are worn. Let's not pretend they are new, ae? :) The worst is no less than 2mm across the entire width (this is very pessimistic), but the others have more tread, up to 4mm. Wear is even. Not sure what or how it has happened, but there is something that looks like perishing on the outside shoulder of the tyres. I've monitored this and it hasn't got worse, hasn't deteriorated in any way, doesn't appear to affect driving (I've not noticed anything) and passed a WoF without mention.

These will fit any E46 (except M3), and other BMWs including the E36.

Price... Hmm. Not seen many of these for sale recently. $250 or offers, collected from Te Kauwhata, or I can deliver towards Hamilton. Elsewhere too, if you'll cover my travel.

I'd like these gone ASAP!

Edited by gjm

Bump? Well, roll actually, but you know what I mean. :)

395px-Korean_Traffic_sign_(Speed_bump).s

• Like 2