Sign in to follow this  
Dn540

WTB: E39 Parts & 17/18" + Wheels/Tyres

Hi Folks,

I'm chasing a mint condition stereo/MID unit from an E39. Will post p/n up shortly once i get a hold of it. Must have 100% pixels or history of repair. I have a 16:9 display i can use as a swap if wanted. Was going to retrofit the nav system into my car but have given up on that idea. Broke my original MID trying to repair it (foolish mistake i can't believe i made!).

Also after a set of 17" or 18" rims and tyres to fit an E39 540i. Preferably with 8" fronts and 9"+ rear. Currently have a set of M-Parallel 66's but they need new tyres so hopefully someone has a nice set to replace the 66's.

I'm in Dunedin so would need freighted.

Cheers,

Mason.

Have an MID from a NZ new '02 530i. Is your 16:9 unit NZ frequency compatible? May consider a swap if so

I'm not sure, i bought it second hand. You are welcome to test it first as I have no way of testing it. p/n is 65-52-6 913 387

Mmmm, might be tricky as I'm an the Auckland region. Any way of finding out if it's capable of supporting NZ zoning?

Edit: P/N suggests 09/00-07/03. From what I've been told BMW only supplied World units from 09/01. Are there any labels indicating a build date on the chassis?

Edited by Ahmedsinc

The guy i bought it off said the car was an 03 530i. From the photos i looked at it had the xenon lights, celis rears and body coloured trimming.

If you wanted, I can send it up to you. If it works for you just send me down the standard MID. If it doesn't, send it back.

Do you have a part number off your MID? I have high OBC so i believe some of the MID's are different? I'm new to the E39 scene so still learning about them.

yjahaqy5.jpgHave these wheels. 17" if they interest you

Edited by polley

The guy i bought it off said the car was an 03 530i. From the photos i looked at it had the xenon lights, celis rears and body coloured trimming.

If you wanted, I can send it up to you. If it works for you just send me down the standard MID. If it doesn't, send it back.

Do you have a part number off your MID? I have high OBC so i believe some of the MID's are different? I'm new to the E39 scene so still learning about them.

Sure do, will head down to the shed tomorrow & dig it up for ya. Pretty sure there's a handwritten label on it indicating a test date, afaik it was working before the car was written off by its PO

have these ones.

near new rims and tyres

post-279-0-60172400-1399113669_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-06535000-1399113672.jpg

yjahaqy5.jpgHave these wheels. 17" if they interest you

They look good, what are the tyres like and how much?

Brent, how much are you wanting? Not really my style but if the price is right they can be.

$900 the set , tyres still have the dipples on the side etc