Sign in to follow this  
MGL

Manual E28 for Sale. Wof & Reg

Brought this 1986 BMW 525e Manual recently to be a daily driver, however my work has given me a work car so this guy is no longer required.

Runs fine, drives well, really cheap on gas. Its a bit rough but perfectly servicable. Excellent project or cheap runabout for someone.

m20b27 perfect for a stroker project. Getrag 260 5 speed. seems fine.

The only downfall is that it has been pained flat black, badly... however this would probably come off with some paint stripper and some patience.

Current WOF and REG.

Car is in Papamoa at the moment, but could deliver to Auckland at the right price.

$2000 ono.

post-3016-0-46519200-1399195062_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

So I've since moved city, had another kid and my wife and I don't really need two cars any longer.

Car still goes fine, has been driven daily for the last few months. Should mention that the gearbox is noisy but seems fine, apparently this is normal (?)

Anyway, now with no WOF and the reg on hold I'll take $1250 ono for it. Should be noted that I have started stripping some of that revolting black paint from it. If you like it though its like, $5 a can from supercheap to re black it, only done the two front guards. I'll throw in a 885 head if the price is right, had a weld and needs a skim.

Car is now in Tauranga.

Cheers guys.

We're at $1100 now team.

If you want more pictures PM me.

Cheers,

• Like 1