Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Sooo....

I think the pertinent question Andy, is why are you looking at ads from 57yo men looking for women?

Something you not telling us bro?

I think the pertinent question Andy, is why are you looking at ads from 57yo men looking for women?

Something you not telling us bro?

My thoughts exactly.

Search BMW on t&e and that comes up :wacko: ... hey it scared me too.

Edited by E30stz

I find it funny that a guy my age can't spell 'museum' or 'gardening'. :rolleyes:

I mean, people of my vintage were HOUNDED at school for poor spelling. It was a punishable crime in those days....

To consistently spell poorly was booking a caning at high school.

Anyone spelling really badly, like the ones the mods here correct, in order to make posts readable, would have ended up in a 'special class' at school. The assumption being that they were mentally handicapped.

Times constantly change.

I find it funny that a guy my age can't spell 'museum' or 'gardening'. I mean, people of my vintage were HOUNDED at school for poor spelling. It was a punishable crime in those days....

To consistently spell poorly was booking a caning at high school.

Anyone spelling really badly, like the ones the mods here correct, in order to make posts readable, would have ended up in a 'special class' at school. The assumption being that they were mentally handicapped.

Times constantly change.

hahaha I just scanned your entire text to see if I could find a spelling mistake :P

Bet you triple checked it