Sign in to follow this  
antil33t

E34 Touring

317431306.jpg

Here's my E34 Touring, Would suit someone perfectly for a project, which I had hoped to do but found somethinge else instead.

She's a little rough cosmetically, but nothing really affects it. Looks good if you're not too picky..

twin sunroof works well, a little slow sometimes but no leaks, and certianly is a cool feature.

It's on currently 18x9/18x8 staggered wheels, with correct offsets.. I actually have two pairs of each, which I had planned to refurb, could negotiate these also..

Mechanically it's very good, Always looked after,

Had Transmission service at 250,000km
along with a cooling system overhaul, and new disks/pads/brake fluid all around at about 268,000km

Every single rubber vaccum hose has been replaced with genuine ones when I first got the car 3 years ago.

the ZF 5 Speed Auto works very well

I have some original service history and paperwork up to around 200,000km. I have owned since 240~ and I have had very little problems apart from a few initial typical old car problems.

I have all sorts of spare parts, I have done so much to this car to keep it running smooth, would be well worth a look for anyone interested in... Slamming it on coilovers on big BBS wheels.

I have added the OBC and Fog lights, as it never had those factory.

Will be sad to see it go, as I have a company car I don't use it anymore.

Feel free to ask any questions, I probably have forgotten half of what I have done to it.

Always serviced with penrite oil and genuine consumables.

Will come on standard plates, which I will purchase for the buyer. Reg# for anyone wanting to Carjam.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-732551520.htm

Will do a sweet deal for anyone I know/Bimmersport.

The jump cables in the rear are not the best look when trying to sell ............. mind you, my Touring flattens the battery too ......... :wacko:

Oh? I use those to jumpstart other people... I've never had an issue with batteries or starting.

• Like 1

C'mon, i'll literally take anything better than $2,000.